What I can do in March and April to finish this list!
Start Date: Tuesday, January 1, 2011
• End Date: Thursday, September 29, 2013
1. Read 50 random articles on wikipedia
If I do this weekly I can do this in a year and be done.
2. Sew something without help
This one is suffering from a lack of money. It honestly should probably be removed, but I really really wanna do it.
3. Warp loom without help
Same with this one.
5. Learn pysanky
This one is suffering from a lack of attention to it. And lack of a teacher.
6. Learn Hebrew printed alphabet
I'll probably take Hebrew at school and do this then... I'm working on it though, slowly.
9. Have garb appropriate to Ukraine 13th century
Money issues... no money to buy fabric. :(
11. See a Shakespearean play at the Shakespeare tavern
Lauren is supposed to be looking up info on Much Ado About Nothing. So, yeah.
14. Pass my student teaching
15. Take a camera everywhere for 2 weeks
I'm 2 days into this goal actually. So I should be able to cross it off in April.
16. Go through my closet, and get rid of stuff that doesn't fit
When I'm packing to move I suppose I'll do this at the same time.
19. Authorize for heavy fighting
Heavy fighting is hurting my shoulder, like, a lot. So I haven't been doing it. I should probably change this goal, really.
21. Learn to set up my own sewing machine
Lacking a teacher
22. Read a children's book in Hebrew
After the class I imagine...
25. Attend a baseball game
Kevin is working on this one for me...
28. Attend a hockey game
I think Kevin is working on this one, too.
29. Go rafting
There's a school trip, but it's not cheap, so I'm possibly reconsidering this one, or possibly waiting to see what finances look like in the summer.
30. Learn the Hebrew handwritten alphabet
Again, I'll do this in the class
31. Watch 26 movies one for each letter
I only need a couple more movies. I'm kinda waiting until Kevin goes back on night shift in April to watch them though.
35. Complete a coloring book
I have one of the Hebrew alphabet I'm working on... though I haven't for the last few weeks. i need to get back to it. And find it again..
44. Bake Cupcakes
Right now I'm kinda out of money to do this.
48. Take a photo a day for a year
Even carrying my camera around all the time I'm not doing this. Maybe I'm not as into photography as I thought.
April I'll try it!
53. Take Derech Torah class
In process. Will be until Summer.
54. Spend a day at the beach
Tabby and I are talking about doing this as it gets warmer. Probably end of summer though given my work schedule.
57. Help build a Habitat for Humanity House
My Temple suppposedly does this every year, so I'm waiting for them, since Habitat hasn't gotten back to me about working for them by myself.
59. Make a hippocras.
Feels like kinda a winter thing. I'll probably do it for Christmas.
63. Visit an amusement park
It is the time of year for that. I should go. I wonder if anyone is interested in going with me...
68. Get rid of 100 things
I'll finish this by getting rid of clothes that don't fit, when we move.
69. Keep a food diary for a month
81. Open a cookbook to a random page and make it - providing no one is allergic to it
Have to get the kitchen cleaned first.
82. Make a pie
Have to get the kitchen cleaned first. And probably buy a pie tin, and other expensive things.
83. Renew my passport
84. Buy a house
Working on it. That's why all the money troubles in the first place.
87. Donate blood
Have an appointment.
90. Scan in old pictures to make digital copies
Old pictures are now at mom's house. Needs to wait until I move now.
92. Make one good thing a day my facebook status for a month
93. Find 10 beers I like and figure out similarities between them so I can guess at new beers
What I'm finding is that I don't really like beers at all. I'm doing much better with wines though.
95. Find 10 wines I like and figure out similarities between them so I can guess at new wines
Be more adventurous!
96. Make a new 101 list at the end of this list
Not yet :p
98. Be able to count to 10 in 10 languages
If I learn one a month I'll be done right around the end of this list I think.