Thursday, September 29, 2011

2 years 2 go

I have exactly 2 years to go as of today. So far I have completed 45 tasks. which you can see on my blog. I've changed from weekly updates to biweekly updates. So here's this week's update
  Completed
Listen to 26 songs, one for each letter
Go to a Synagogue
Beat my mother at scrabble
Identify 100 things that make me happy

  Progress 
Complete Listography
Complete a DITL 10 times
 Have a 3.8 GPA at the end of this list
Complete a 1000 piece puzzle
Complete a coloring book
Finish the book about me
Weigh myself no more than weekly for a year
Read a children's book in Russian
Get a 3.5 GPA one semester
Complete the 5000 question survey
Do something special for my 30th birthday

  Things I want to get started on immediately 
Complete A Taste of Judaism Class
Complete puzzle book
Watch Firefly in order
 Complete Sudoku book
Complete Crossword puzzle book
Do another DITL
 Authorize for heavy fighting
Read 12 books
Watch a movie for each letter
Walk more
Have my hair cut
Swim 100 yards backstroke
Scan in old pictures
Ride a horse
Make a list of 50 places to visit

No comments:

Post a Comment