Sunday, February 6, 2011

Some Changes

m3

I decided not to keep the school and California related goals on this list. Instead, I substituted some Atlanta related ones (like joining RUM) and some more generic ones, as well as some professional goals. The new list is posted here, and also posted at the Day Zero Project Website. New goals include (but aren't limited to, because I put some of them earlier in the list and can't remember which they were, duh!) :

85Get through the summer at camp

86Research camp budgets

87Research camp grants

88Authorize in archery - Which I did today!

89Get a job teaching

90Make something out of wood

91Try a new sport

92Read a children's book in Russian

93Learn medieval dancing

94Take a train somewhere

95Go rafting

96Complete a 1000+ piece puzzle

97Sort out my wardrobe and donate any old clothes

98Go to Harry Potter World

99Watch 26 new movies, one for each letter of the alphabet

100Read 3 books from the banned books list (http://www.banned-books.com/)

101Read 26 books I've never read starting with each letter of the alphabet

No comments:

Post a Comment